Recognizing that architecture and interior design are fully intertwined, 1010 W. 10 was consciously designed to allow for its interior materials to be noticed and appreciated.
With this in mind, Cravotta Interiors has crafted an elegant and modern palate of interior finishes to complement the architectural design.
INTERIOR DESIGN FEATURES
- German Miele appliances including an oversized 48” refrigerator/freezer, 5-burner gas cooktop & vent hood, and integrated wall & speed oven.
- Custom-made wood cabinetry and built-in wardrobes
- Gracious kitchen islands with stone waterfall edge
- Natural hardwood plank floors throughout
- Large covered outdoor dining and living terraces with panel door systems. Select floor plans have two terraces, a rooftop terrace, or private yard
- Recessed drapery pockets and floor outlets for furnishings in main living areas
- 5-fixture master bathrooms with floor to ceiling tile surround; separate soaking tub and oversized showers with floating bench
- Skylights in select top floor homes
All main living areas feature floor-to-ceiling curtain wall windows, which allow for uninterrupted panoramic views.
Residences have formal entry foyers & traditional hallways to provide distance between private & public spaces within each floor plan.
Mark Cravotta, Cravotta Interiors
Mark Cravotta has been selected for his impressive portfolio, including many of the private residences at The Four Seasons in downtown Austin. Founded in 1996, Cravotta Interiors has gained a well-deserved following, specializing in luxury residential design. Always original and sophisticated, Cravotta’s goal is to, “design a home that reﬂects the highest ideals of the people who live there.